The ever changing Regulatory Landscape in Europe
Regulatory Seminar on 5 April 2017 at in-cosmetics in London
CONUSBAT once again organizes the in-cosmetics Regulatory Workshop, which is held this year on 5 April in London. The workshop addresses the ongoing amendments towards regulatory requirements for cosmetics in the EU.
• SCCS Substance Reviews, Rob Taalman, Cosmetics Europe
• The Safety Assessment, Birgit Huber, IKW
• In-Market and Inspection Observations, Dr. Gerd Mildau, CVUA, D-Karlsruhe
• Nanomaterials, Ina Höfgen-Müller, Merck
• ABS - Administrative Compliance Support for Businesses in the UK, Katie Beckett, Regulatory Delivery, Dept. BEI, UK.gov
The presentations are followed-up with a panel discussion moderated by CONUSBAT
Are Nanoparticles in Sunscreen safe?
Previewing the Workshop: 'The ever-changing Regulatory landscape in Europe'
Article by Dr. Bhavika Patel, Regulatory Project Manager & Toxicologist with CONUSBAT
- What are nanoparticles? How do nanoparticles work in sunscreens?
- What is the influence of the particle size on sun protection?
- Do nanoparticles penetrate the skin?
- Do nanoparticles cause skin damage under the influence of sunlight?
- Can nanoparticles cause lung damage when inhaled?
REACH 2018 – Upgraded Tools for Registration
'IUCLID 6 & REACH-IT'
Author: Dr. Bhavika Patel, Toxicologist, CONUSBAT
CONUSBAT's Team of Experts
We can be reached at ay time under the following telephone numbers:
+49 241 93917084 - Steven Hanft
+49 241 93917068 - Dr. Bhavika Patel
+49 241 93917095 - Dr. Beate Eberhard
+49 241 51857790 - Dr. Annelie Struessmann