Steven L. Hanft will be providing a workshop at the Summer School of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation
How should a US Presidential candidate approach the ‘hot spots’ in the world?
• Islamic radicalism & its affects on Western values
• Brexit - how it could affect America
• The Refugee crisis - what can the USA do ?
• The Israeli-Palestinian conflict-‘burning’ since 1948
• The rise of nationalistic right-wing political parties
• NATO, Russia and our East European allies
Regulations, Standardizations & Codes
- many are necessary and not oximoronically, 'necessary evils'
If you want to sign up for the Newsletter, pls. send an email to email@example.com
Die globale Chemikalienpolitik und deren Konsequenzen für die Kosmetikindustrie
Annelie Struessmann is speaking at the yearly LUV workshop
The workshop of the SEPAWA Expert Group Legislation/Environment/Consumer (LUV) on environmental and consumer relevant topics will be held this year in Frankfurt/Germany on the premises of the VCI, Mainzer Landstr. 97, 9.30 -16.00.
The Animal Testing Ban: A Status Review three Years after its Implementation
CONUSBAT Presentation at the Conference of the SEPAWA Section Austria
The conference is a part of annual meetings organized by the SEPAWA Section Austria with an interdisciplinary aspiration. Main focus is to tackle manufacture, testing, regulatory compliance and marketing issues, as such topics of importance for the SEPAWA segments.
CONUSBAT's Team of Experts
We can be reached at ay time under the following telephone numbers:
+49 241 93917084 - Steven Hanft
+49 241 93917068 - Dr. Bhavika Patel
+49 241 93917095 - Dr. Beate Eberhard
+49 241 51857790 - Dr. Annelie Struessmann